Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Like Mondays

One of my most enjoyable experiences living in Nicaragua is passing time with the BECA staff.

The staff is currently composed of Maryury Ruíz, Urania Montoya, and Reynaldo López.

Each has a very different personality. The words nonconformist, permeable, and maverick come to mind. I'll leave the matching up to you. [smile]

Historically our Mondays are spent together. We call it BECA Pro.

In BECA Pro, I try to impart some of the business techniques and knowledge that I believe have served me well in my business life. Admittedly, it's a very subjective curriculum.

I consider BECA Pro one of my most satisfying endeavors here in Nicaragua.

It is amazing what these young people are capable of when they put their minds to it.

As I begin to step off the stage, I am encouraging Maryury, Urania, and Reynaldo to continue with BECA Pro and share what they have learned with other BECA program graduates.

I hope they make it happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment