Friday, October 28, 2011

I am an Addict

It is time I came clean about something to all my loyal readers.

 All three of you.











I am an addict.

Yep, I can't live without my daily fix.

Of Sudoku.

This presents serious problems when one is stranded -- okay, not stranded, but melodrama doesn't cost extra -- in a nation where Sudoku is difficult to come by.

Serious problems. But not insurmountable.

To all thee heroin addicts I can relate. We are a brotherhood of which there is no known cure.

Until now.

The Internet age brings me relief.

I present to you my twelve step program. Okay nine steps, and one hot tip. (Windows users only.)

1. Visit websudoku.com


2. Choose from your desired strength.



3. Activate your favorite screen capture program. I use the free, nifty (and vasectomy-friendly!) Windows Snipping Tool.






3. Using the Snipping tool, highlight the puzzle box.


4. Save to your computer.


5. Use this creative naming convention and save as type .JPG


6. Repeat using sequential numbering until your addiction forces you to curtail the activity. (My initial goal is always 100. Sadly, my addiction typically begs me to stop around the 50 mark.)


7. It's time to print your precious goodies! Right-click on each file and choose Print.


8. In the Print Pictures dialog box that ensues, make sure that the "Fit picture to frame" box is unchecked.


9. Print and repeat.

HOT TIP: Zip to recycle your files for printing again at a later date.


1 comment:

  1. Woow todos pasamos una adiccion en algun momento y mejor o peor es adiccion y que bien que su adiccion no es ingerible ni perceptible

    Frank

    ReplyDelete