Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doing the Back and Forth

Do you know what is the hardest part about the work I am doing here in Nicaragua?

Don't even try to guess. (And it isn't the mosquitos . . . although they would rank pretty damn high up there.)

The hardest part is "taking breaks. "

I just got back from two weeks in Canada, visiting my family and attending a friend's wedding.

I guess a person gets into a kind of routine here in Nicaragua and I feel like I'm starting over again when I return after a "break." Why? I'm not sure. Perhaps it is because Nicaragua and Canada are world's apart. The lifestyle is so vastly different (not to mention the climate).

Anyway, it's back to my Nicaraguan reality and the project I absolutely love.

Okay, back to work . . . pass the RAID.


No comments:

Post a Comment