Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Know Somebody

Let me tell you a little bit about a person I know.

It's a person who is willing to hear out the problems one may have.

It's a person who is willing to listen (and not interrupt).

It's a person who is willing to admit their errors and offer an apology -- without justifications -- if the person deems it necessary.

It's a person willing to say "I don't know," if they believe they really don't know.

Yes it's a person who is not perfect and may have faults, like working way, way too hard. How horrible!

And I ask you dear reader to guess the age of the abovementioned person.

50?

Not even close.

40?

Nope.

30?

Getting warm.

This person celebrated her 22nd birthday yesterday (6-4-13).

Many happy returns, Maryury

What a bright future BECA.org has with you on its team.

Thank you for being one of the inspirations for my continuing to work in Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment