Monday, September 8, 2008

Changing Spaces

After the first 8 months of our existence occupying space kindly donated to BECA.org by Alternativa (a local Microfinance institution), I decided it was time to move on and spread our wings.

I located a house in a central part of Masaya. In the front of the house is an open, tiled area that will serve as our office area. I will live in the back.

I am not crazy about living in the same place where I work, but this solution is in keeping with my obsession about keeping the administrative costs of BECA.org to an efficient, functioning minimum.

The hardest part of all this? Saying goodbye to the Chavarria family with which I have stayed here in Masaya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Walter! Where are you now? I get the living in an office dilemma
    Kathy!

    ReplyDelete